Responsible for processing personal data is the company with the name “Maria Avgi Dim. Lakou “, which is based in Nea Makri, Attica (121 Marathonos Ave.), PC 19005, with VAT number 118141809, with no. tel 22940-97387, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org and which is legally represented. Our priority is the legal processing of this data and your complete and transparent information about it. For any question do not hesitate to contact us.
• First Section: General Information
1) What is personal data
2) What is Personal Data Processing
3) Is the processing of personal data concerning you mandatory?
4) When and how we collect your data
5) What principles do we follow when processing data
• Second Section: Analysis of processing
A. Categories of dpx that we process
B. Purposes of processing – Legal bases of processing
C. Time-Place of preservation e.g.
Q. Your rights
• Third Section: Other information
FIRST SECTION: General Information
1. What is personal data?
The term “personal data” (hereinafter referred to as data or data) refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); , in particular by reference to an identity identifier, such as name, identity number, address, telephone number but also by reference to one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that person. due to natural person.
In short, for example, it is any information that relates and concerns a natural person, either he immediately reveals his identity to us or he can reveal it to us.
2. What is Personal Data Processing
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
That is, almost any action, from the moment an IPC is created to the moment it is destroyed (or fully anonymized), constitutes an act of processing.
The processing of VAT is a legal act, as long as it is carried out within the framework defined by the relevant legislation, ie national law 4624/2019 and the European General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) 679/2016 / EU.
3. Is it mandatory to process your personal data?
The provision of some of your data to our company is necessary when you make transactions or contact us.
With this policy we inform you about the processing rules we follow.
If you do not provide us with the data below, we will probably not be able to complete the transactions you request and generally provide you with our products and services or respond to your contact request or any other request.
4. When and how we collect your data
We collect your data at the following times:
A. When you make reservations in our business (eg by visiting our business directly, by phone, through the website, through an online platform)
B. When you contact us
C. When you request to receive electronically updates on our news, offers and events, ie by subscribing to the list of accepted newsletters
D. When you visit our website
5. What principles do we follow when processing data
In the processing of your data, we accept, adopt and apply the principles of processing according to no.5 GKPD, ie your data:
(a) are processed lawfully and lawfully in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“legality, objectivity and transparency”);
(b) are collected for specified, express and lawful purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes (“limitation of purpose”);
(c) are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”);
(d) it is accurate and, where necessary, updated; all reasonable steps are taken to promptly delete or correct personal data which is inaccurate in relation to the purposes of the processing (“accuracy”);
(e) are kept in a form which allows the identification of data subjects only for the period required for the purposes of the processing of personal data; (“limitation of the storage period”);
(f) be processed in such a way as to guarantee the appropriate security of personal data, including its protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or deterioration, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
SECOND SECTION: Analysis of processing
A. Categories of dpx that we process
Our company collects and then processes (stores, etc.) based on the following categories of personal data (eg):
• Name, patronymic, date of birth, VAT number, ID number or no. passport, home address / area, telephone number (landline / mobile), email address
• account / IBAN number, credit / debit card number (if applicable), pricing information (services, value, quantity), historical purchases
• browsing data and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your terminal device while browsing our site
B. Processing purposes – Legal processing bases
We collect and process the above categories of dpx for the following purposes:
1. Provision of services, invoicing-credits,
2. Reservation management, changes
4. Customer service (information about products-services, customer record keeping),
5. Defending legal claims
6. Compliance with legislation (tax, etc.)
7. Send newsletter
Legal processing bases
We inform you that the processing for the above purposes is done:
- under the legal basis of no.6 par.1 case. b of GPA 679/2016 / EU (ie processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party) and
- under the legal basis of no.6 par.1 case. c) of GPD 679/2016 / EU (ie the processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation of the controller).
Regarding the sending of newsletter, we inform you that this is done only if we have previously provided some services or only if you have voluntarily registered in the newsletter sending list of our company, ie with your consent.
In every newsletter message you receive, we give you the opportunity to stop sending them, by selecting unsubscribe at any time you wish.
The newsletter is sent only for the promotion of similar and relevant products or services of our company.
Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
C. Time – Place of preservation e.g.
The processing of IPRs should be limited in time, at a time that is absolutely necessary for the purposes of processing.
The personal data that we process according to the above, are kept for a period of time that is necessary for the compliance with the legislation (mainly tax) but also for the preservation of our legal claims.
In case of using a credit / debit card, we do not save their data (card number-cvv number), while in case of telephone transaction we delete them immediately after its completion.
Your other data is stored on the premises of our company in physical or, as the case may be, digital form.
D. Your rights
We process the above data in accordance with the above protection policy and of course we support and ensure the exercise of your rights through a corresponding procedure.
Our response to your requests (whether it concerns the exercise of rights or the submission of complaints) is free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request and confirm your identity. However, if your request is complex or a large number of requests are submitted to our company at the same time, we will inform you within this month about whether we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months, within which we will respond to you. The reported times of one (1) plus two (2) months (if required) are the legal ones and provided in the GCP.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, our company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to respond to your abusively repeated request.
In particular you have the following:
1. Right to be informed about all the above issues and everything else that concerns the processing of your data
2. Right of access, ie the right to receive a copy of the data you have given us
3. Right to update / correct, in case some data is or becomes inaccurate so that we can correct it. The update will take place within 7 working days from the date of submission of your written request and confirmation of your identity.
4. Right to delete. This right may be subject to restrictions due to the need to retain certain data due to legal obligations.
5. Right to restrict processing when:
(a) the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you for a period of time which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and ask instead to restrict their use;
c) we no longer need personal data for the aforementioned purposes of processing, but such data is required by you to establish, exercise or support legal claims and in related cases
6. The right to portability, ie the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transfer this data to another processor without objection from us.
7. Right to withdraw your consent to send newsletter, ie the right to request that you do not receive newsletter messages from our company via e-mail in the future, by unsubscribing to any such email you have received.
8. Right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority (dpa.gr) in case you consider that we are violating the relevant protection legislation eg regarding your data
SECTION THREE: Other information
A. Our company uses modern and up-to-date organizational and technical measures to prevent illegal intrusion, access or dissemination of your personal data.
B. We inform you that we do not make automated individual decision making or profiling.
D. Contact form
Through the contact form you can send us a contact message and receive information about our services. We urge you not to send us messages that contain sensitive information about you or others. In case you send us such a message, we declare that we will delete it immediately and we will not proceed with further processing or reply.
E. Send Newsletter
To subscribe to the list of accepted newsletters of our company, we only ask for your name and email. Your email will be used exclusively to send you information about our news, services and any special offers. We do not sell, concede or disclose your email to third parties. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in the emails you receive or by email ( info ) at email@example.com .
D. Communication – Requests – Complaints
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the management or protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the above contact details.
For the submission of a complaint or complaint regarding the violation of your personal data you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, Call Center: 210 6475600, Fax: 210 6475628, e- mail for notification of an incident of personal data violation: firstname.lastname@example.org, general e-mail: email@example.com